Thursday 24 September 2009

Sarcastic Yay

I am allergic to Penicillin.
This explains a LOT about the past few days. Like why, since taking the antibiotics, I have been getting bad headaches, and feeling ridiculously over-tired, and having strange temperature fluctuations and random aches and pains in my arms, legs and general joints.
My first though was Swine Flu, but this morning's rash all over my legs would suggest otherwise. And the fact that my Mum rang the doctor, who said: "Yeah, that's a penicillin allergy."
I am amazed that I am able to write a blog with this level of tiredness, but hey, I wrote my personal statement while even more exhausted. Not going to Teens tonight, so I'll have a chance to legitimately collapse.
Also I love my Uncle, because he picked me up from school in his car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment