Monday 14 September 2009

Cough Cough

I have been coughing all day. It is worse when I walk, which is annoying, because I had to walk to and from school, and also to and from Laura's at lunch, and I had to keep stopping to cough a lot.
I have had a lot of hot lemon, to little avail. Will have more later. In more cheerful news, I finally watched Dr. Horrible, twice, this weekend. Now possibly might watch for a third time, or at least have on in the background. It was really very excellent.
Also, How I Met Your Mother has gone from not being funny (in the first episode) to actually being funny. Which is always good. And-um, I really need to finish Dracula. I'm getting to the 'just kill him already' stage.
And my what an innuendo-ridden drama lesson we had to day. And Jane needs to follow this blog. I don't know why I put that on the blog when I assume if she read it she would follow it.
Still coughing. I keep thinking of how Kate Winslet coughs all the way through Finding Neverland and it foreshadows her death. This is not good.

Edit: My despicable error; Jane does follow my blog. I assumed it was Laura because Laura said something along the lines of "I follow your blog." You're Laura and you lie, Lorelai. Or you're invisible. An invisible Lorelai Gilmore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment