Sunday 24 January 2010

Warning

Yesterday I purchased some felt-tip pens in a tub from Paperchase, identical to the ones I gave Jane for her birthday. This is because at heart I am still a five-year-old and would like to forget about exams and instead draw pretty pictures.

When I sat down for a while to try them out yesterday, it was very hard to get the lids off the pens (I had to use my teeth for some of them) and very hard to put them back on. So much so that in trying to put the lids back on I made my hands bleed from tiny Jesus-like puncture wounds in the palms of my hands. I apologise for any similar injuries I may have caused, and urge you to press the pen lids against a table to close them, not palms.

Tomorrow, as the last Monday of January, is supposedly the most depressing day of the year. I don't know if it can beat last Monday's drama rehearsal until seven o'clock in a dark and creepy school, which, in retrospect, was actually kind of fun. Oh well, at least Glee is on, and I can draw pretty pictures so long as I am careful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment