Thursday 28 January 2010

Oh Sod It I Might As Well

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people like now:
10. You're definitely overreacting.
9. You might be underreacting.
8. If I had to change my hair colour and style for some reason I would make it like yours.
7. You are, on this occasion, wrong.
6. I used to feel superior to you, and I appreciate you so much more now I don't.
5. Seriously, what the hell happened to you?
4. Thanks for recognising that.
3. You're a lot better than you get credit for.
2. You are admirably genuine.
1. I borrowed your iPod to listen to guilty pleasure music, I hope you don't mind.

NINE things about yourself:
9. I had so much trouble with the above exercise. I don't have enough interesting secret thoughts about people.
8. I, like Harry, have a simultaneously high and low opinion of myself.
7. I feel like I'm daydreaming about ninety percent of the time.
6. I get very sentimental about the past.
5. I am the second most ticklish person I know. If someone mentions the word 'tickle' I tense up.
4. I love long car journeys.
3. I love the walk to and from school, but I know I pull weird facial expressions depending on the mood of the song I'm listening to.
2. I have a good memory for song lyrics. It's useless but fun.
1. Ultimately, things always seem to turn out ok.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
8. Be kind and genuine.
7. Be calmer than me.
6. Be at least a bit intelligent.
5. Be romantic.
4. Don't have overly-styled hair.
3. Be a better singer than me.
2. Think about things.
1. Make good memories.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
7. Me
6. Amusing observations on life.
5. Dreams for the future.
4. Love and soppy romantic crap.
3. Books/ films/ television.
2. School.
1. Hypothetical scenarios.

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
6. Make sure the laptop is turned off.
5. Pyjamify myself if I have not already.
4. Yell 'Goodnight!'
3. Pace idly around my room.
2. Listen to music or read.
1. Daydream.

FOUR things you see right now:
4. Special 'Complaint' post-it notes given to me by my parents.
3. Many mugs.
2. Colouring pencils.
1. An origami panda.

THREE songs you listen to often:
3. Leaving on a Jet Plane
2. Accidentally in Love
1. Chasing Cars

TWO things you want to do before you die:
2. Fall in love.
1. Go places, see things.

ONE confession:
1. Even when I'm stressing on the outside, my life is always pretty great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment