Sunday 3 January 2010

Go Away LBJ

883 words written out of 2000.
Apart from lunch, going downstairs for snacks, and pacing pointlessly around my room, I have spent all day sitting at the computer surrounded by ridiculously massive sheets working on this darn essay.

I have gone crazy with the orange highlighter (orange showing increased involvement in Vietnam, like Agent Orange. Yes, symbolic highlighting.)

I have resisted playing the rollercoaster game on my phone, even though I have nearly completed it, and resisted BBC iplayer, which is not to say I haven't been procrastinating, as I obviously am RIGHT now. Also, I don't understand how Sunday lunch somehow manages to last from 1.30 until 3, thus wasting precious time. It's not like we're religious and pray round the dinner table or anything.

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment