Sunday 10 January 2010

My Ears Are Warming Up

Just went for a very nice walk around the park in the snow. It was like Narnia but without the talking animals (that I know of, anyway, none of them spoke to me.) And now my ears are warming up, hence the title of the blog.

Somehow spent the entire day, apart from the horrible French practice paper and finishing my SWED questions for Drama, listening to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.

I have only done the listening part of the French paper and I have to do the rest by tomorrow but it is so unbearably boring it makes me want to individually tear off all of my limbs and throw them at the Eiffel Tower. I like the language, the food and the adorable petit-filou-advert type school children, I just ABSOLUTELY hate the way it's examined.

I also was supposed to see Avatar yesterday but it was fully booked, so I spent my evening feeling somewhat disappointed and like the whole day had been a let down. That was until 11.30pm when I thought of an idea for my English Coursework while reading 1984. Over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment