Saturday 24 October 2009

Ow

I am ill with the plague that's going round at the moment.
My temperature is 39 degrees, I am currently lying in bed with a cold flannel on my head, I've mostly drank lemon barley water all day and I am generally not feeling too great. As well as being pissed off that I couldn't go to town today or Zoe from CoT's birthday party tomorrow, I overheard my parents worrying that I have swine flu (I reckon we probably all do) and worried that I might pass it to Jack, who has underlying medical conditions. Therefore I am as far away from his room as physically possible without leaving the house, even if it isn't la grippe porcine.
The one amazing thing that's happened today is that I was trying to watch a DVD this morning, but the player that's been playing up for ages would not work no matter how many times we hit it. Then I fell asleep on the sofa, and when I woke up there was a new DVD player, because the gadget fairy had gone out and bought one.
I am ridiculously boiling.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Don't worry. I'm sort of drunk right now, and I just had a difficult conversation with my parents about what is better - a Fab lolly or a choc ice.

GET WELL SOON!

Post a Comment