Thursday 15 October 2009

Insomnia

Can't sleep, probably because of the school trip to see The Woman in Black.
Very, very scary. If my cupboard door glows red in the night I will be severely freaked out. Also 'Anthony Head! Positions!"
I have to say, as if we really needed another virtually meaningless Anthony Head related in-joke to go with 'MMBUFFY.' Thinking about it, 'MMBUFFY' came about last October, so it must be an annual thing. The Virtually Meaningless Anthony Head Related In-Joke 2009. God I'm exhuasted.
Off to the land of Wales tomorrow. Where roast dinners are eaten, allergies are had, and there is nothing to do but read. This is actually good as I have a lot of reading to do. I actually love my Granny's roast dinners, it's just three in one weekend with no variation in the vegetables or potatoes gets a little difficult. Also I don't really know if this will be a 'Hey let's go to the beach' trip seeing as we are checking out Aberystwyth University, which I am fairly certain is probably not one of my five.
I am going to have creepy nightmares tonight, of Women in Black doing the Anthony Head position, most likely. Sleeeeepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment