Saturday 19 December 2009

Yesterday (briefly)

I had a lovely day yesterday. I don't think I have laughed that much for ages.

As has been voiced elsewhere, Mr. Napkin Head had us all weeping with laughter, and I accidentally gave Elise all of my money due to mathematical inability, but we sorted it out. The waiter was hilarious, although the hypothetical 'noodle incident' never happened. Secret Santa and card distribution was fun and wonderful. As was Christmas music, vaguely festive films and snow earlier in the day.

My Dad asked over lunch today; 'What goes between the dots in morse code?' the answer obviously being 'dash.' He is now in serious trouble for making fun of my grandmother's 'Oh Dash' catchphrase, and making me laugh inappropriately at mealtimes. Although not as much as we laughed yesterday at the high-fiving with the waiter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment