Saturday 5 June 2010

Weddings and Stuff

My brother should attend every wedding ever. I think it's very important for someone other than the Bride and Groom to make their voice heard during the "I do"s. Because otherwise, frankly, it's a little dull to hear "Do you, Namie McNameName, take this woman, Namella Name-ingson, to be your lawful wedded wife?" without any occasional shout in the background.

However if they had actually been called that I suppose it would have been quite entertaining anyway.

My parents therefore spent the entire service going 'shhh Jack' while I tried very hard not to giggle. I was mentally urging him to shout during the "Does anyone know of any lawful impediment why this marriage cannot take place?" bit, but, alas, he didn't. However it is completely inevitable that at some wedding in the future he will interrupt at that point, and if I get married it could quite possibly be mine.

A good day was had by all I think. Except people kept coming up to me and asking me about revision, and my Mum was like "She's revising really well" and my Dad was like "No she's not, she's at a wedding." Oh well.

1 comments:

JoeMI6 said...

Damn straight Anne. Hope you enjoyed the wedding!

Post a Comment