Saturday 22 May 2010

Long Time, No Post

Not much has been occuring. Study Leave is dull; I have done some revision. Decided to revise English and do my Twelfth Night notes this week and do History next week.

I stayed up to three in the morning re-reading the second half of Stephen Fry's autobiography, so now I am exhausted and have wasted most of the morning sleeping. I also have hay fever. In between all this revision and procrastination, the television continues to be very interesting. Ashes to Ashes and Outnumbered may have ended, but there's still Doctor Who, Glee, How I Met Your Mother and the embarrassing guilty-pleasure programmes that I care about less than the ones listed above.

However, important to mention that Britain clearly does not currently have very much talent. Or maybe all the talent went to the BBC to be in Over the Rainbow, who knows.

Also, Stephen Fry quoted Macbeth in his autobiography (And pity, like a naked newborn babe) so I could technically argue that I stayed up until three doing hardcore revision. And I may need to get myself some antihistamine if this hay fever shenanigans continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment