Tuesday 13 April 2010

Life

It's a day of sunshine, picnics in the park (except I left early to get a lift with Katie) and buying ridiculously upbeat cheerful music on itunes.

I am now for no apparent reason listening to feisty lady music. Which I have decided is now an actual genre. And 'There She Goes' which is one of those songs that you can always imagine is about you while listening to it even though it's clearly about drugs.

I have come home and realised that I am at a bit of the loss for what to do for the remainder of the afternoon except watch television and possibly do some Macbeth quote gathering. I have rented the film 'Almost Famous' to watch, which I hadn't heard of until I watched that Movie Mistakes thing. It's about a 15 year old rock journalist and has Zooey Deschanel in it at some point. It might be awful, or it might be good.

Ooh, according to wikipedia Rotten Tomatoes gave it an 88, so I have high hopes now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment