Wednesday 17 November 2010

Oh dear. I have a stomach bug, and no title for this blog.

It is 13.28 and I have been lying in bed all morning and not eating anything, as I spent a significant portion of last night either throwing up, trying not to throw up or listening to the Deathly Hallows audio CD to distract me from throwing up. What endless fun. Which must, of course, have stopped by at least Thursday morning as I need to work on Saturday and apparently in the catering industry you can't go into work until forty-eight hours since your last vomit.

I can't believe I just used the word 'vomit' in a blog post. I'm so sorry. Not that it's a very rude swear word or a racially offensive term or anything, it's just a little bit gross. Although luckily I have been actual throwing up-free for 12 hours and counting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment